1. Open the Gmail App
2. Tap the three lines to load the menu.
3. Click the arrow pointing down, towards the top right corner of the screen
4. Pick "Other" as the email type on the "Set up email" Screen.
5. Enter in your email address. Tap Next
6. Pick IMAP as the type of email Account
7. Enter your email password. Tap Next
8. Enter the server name: mail.b.hostedemail.com Tap Next
9. Ensure the "Require sign-in" toggle is on.
10. Enter the outgoing email server: mail.b.hostedemail.com Tap Next
11. Chose Account Options including Sync Frequency, Notifications and attachments. Tap Next to finish