The Information We Collect, How We Collect It, And How We Use It.
We collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services and our business relationship with you. Some examples include:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you - including your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- Billing information related to your financial relationship with us - including your payment data, credit history, credit card number, Social Securitynumbers, security codes, and service history;
- Equipment, Performance, InfoStructure Web Site Usage, Viewing and other Technical Information about your use of our network, services,products or Websites.
We collect information in three primary ways:
- You give it to us when you purchase or interact with us about a product or service we offer or provide;
- We collect it automatically when you visit our Web sites or use our products and services;
- We obtain it from other sources, such as from credit agencies.
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including to:
- Provide you with the best customer experience possible;
- Provide the services you purchase, and to respond to your questions;
- Communicate with you regarding service updates, offers, and promotions;
- Deliver customized content and advertising that may be of interest to you;
- Address network integrity and security issues;
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, violations of our Terms of Service or
Acceptable Use Policies; and For local directory and directory assistance purposes
Online Activity Tracking and Advertising
- We collect information about your activity on InfoStructure Web sites for a number of purposes using technologies
such as cookies, Web beacons, widgets and server log files.
- We and our non-InfoStructure advertising partners use that information, as well as other information they have or we may have,
to help tailor the ads you see on our sites and to help make decisions about ads you see on other sites.
With InfoStructure Companies: Subject to applicable legal restrictions, such as those that exist for Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI), the InfoStructure companies may share your Personal Information with each other to make sure your experience is as seamless as possible, and to make sure you have the full benefit of what InfoStructure has to offer.With Non-InfoStructure Companies: We share your Personal Information only with non-InfoStructure companies that perform services on our behalf, and only as necessary for them to provide those services to you.
- We require those non-InfoStructure companies to protect any Personal Information they may receive in a manner consistent with this policy.
- We do not provide Personal Information to non-InfoStructure companies for the marketing of their own products and services without yourconsent.
In Other Circumstances: We may provide Personal Information to non-InfoStructure
companies or other third parties for purposes such as:
- Responding to 911 calls and other emergencies;
- Complying with court orders and other legal process
- Enforcing our agreements and property rights; and Obtaining payment for our products and services,
including the transfer or sale of delinquent accounts to third parties for collection
Aggregate or Anonymous Information: We may share aggregate or anonymous information in various formats
with trusted non-InfoStructure entities forpurposes such as:
- Retail, marketing and advertising companies that offer products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Universities, laboratories and other entities that conduct scientific research; and Media research companies and entities that may
use the data for purposes such as municipal planning and coordinating disaster responses.
- Our Web sites are not designed to attract children under the age of 13
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifying information from anyone under the age of 13 unless we first obtain permission
from that child’s parent or legal guardian.
Safeguarding Your Information: Our Policy on Data Protection and Security
- We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose. Period.
- We maintain information about you in our business records while you are a customer, or until it is no longer needed for
business, tax, or legal purposes.
- We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect Personal Information when
stored or transmitted by InfoStructure.
- We require non-InfoStructure companies acting on our behalf to protect any Personal Information they may receive in a manner consistent with this Policy. We do not allow them to use such information for any other purpose
Customer Privacy Controls and Choices
- You can review and correct your Personal Information collected by us.
- You can limit certain types of solicitation communications from InfoStructure, including marketing contacts made via telephone and email
- We will provide you with notice of changes to this policy
Your Privacy Rights
InfoStructure will not sell or share your Personal Information with non-InfoStructure companies for their direct marketing purposes without your consent.Customers who wish to request further information about our compliance with this law or have questions or concerns about our privacy practices and policies may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us at InfoStructure Privacy, 288 S. Pacific Highway, Talent, Oregon 97540.